Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Books All Around The World

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I really love this week's topic! Books set outside of US always get a bonus point for me, but surprisingly, I haven't read many books set outside of US. That's why, this list will consist both books I've read and I want to read. Here they are!

Books I've Read


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (England)

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (France)

The Statistical of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (England)



Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman (England)

Love, Lies, and Spies by Cindy Anstey (England)

Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill (England)


Heist Society by Ally Carter (various place)

Love, Lucy by April Lindner (Italy)

The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman (England)

Books I Want to Read

The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye (Russia)

My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows (England)

Wanderlost by Jen Malone (Europe)

Evey Breath by Ellie Marney (Australia)

Well, that's it! Honestly, I'm pretty ashamed that I live in Asia and yet there isn't any books set in Asia in this list. Please recommend me some and don't forget to leave your TTT!

4 comments:

  1. The only one of these I've read is Heist Society and it wasn't on my list this week, but I did enjoy it. Several of these are on my TBR though.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/top-ten-tuesday-66/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy this feature so much! There are so many places that I have traveled to only in books. Anna and the French Kiss is my absolute favourite book set in France. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clockwork Angel made my list this week, too! I should have added The Dark Days Club to mine.

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to read several of these!! Anna, Love Lies & Spies, Blackhearts, The Crown's Game, My Lady Jane - I NEED MORE TIME lol My TTT

    ReplyDelete

The Bookish Thought © 2014